Saturday, December 19, 2009

eIPO through CIMB

My family like to apply IPO and i always heard they make money from it. So, i decided to try it up!
I use to have a maybank2u online trading account but only realize i could not buy IPO as it is a nominate account. So, i have to find another broker house and finally i picked up online trading service provided by CIMB. Why i choose CIMB?

First of all i have my saving in CIMB so i would think it save my times transferring money. Moreover CIMB provides online fix deposit opening and drawing. So, i can freely transfer from one account to another account within CIMB with no charges.

Secondly i have the re miser come to my house for all the paper work. I went up to another re miser from PM securities Melaka and they wanted me to come to their office for CDS register address amendment since i am no longer stay at my parent's house. My name was used by my brother for IPO aaplication many years ago. With remiser from CIMB, i can open an account with new CDS number and with no charges and then my CDS address registration has been changed to my current address. Good service by the remiser.

CIMB provides relatively comparatives broker rate: 0.48% online and 0.60% for call. Although not the minimum but it is not the highest too.

The remiser also provides good explaination to me with a lot patience as i am always full with questions.

I managed to apply the lastest release IPO from Yoong Onn Corporation Sdn through eIPO from CIMB. RM2 was charged which i think is more costly from other bank. Unfortunately my application was failing and the money was returned to my CIMB saving account. To me, this is a good experience learn and i am currently look forward for the next new IPO release next year which is JCY.

No comments:

Post a Comment